|Size||Price||Add-a-pet (same panel)||S&H|
|8 x 8 in||$125||unavailable||$12|
|10 x 10 in||$150||unavailable||$14|
|12 x 12 in||$175||$75||$14|
|11 x 14 in||$200||$120||$16|
Tips for taking great photos of your animals
- Natural light in the morning or early evening is usually the best light.
- Make sure there are no hard shadows/harsh bright lights on your animal's face.
- Kneel down to be eye level or just above the animal's gaze.
- Make sure you're no farther than 2-3 feet away so the lens frames their face and captures all of their awesome details.
Bribes + extra help
- Have your animal's favorite treats handy
- Have a friend hold the treats just above the camera to get them to look towards the lens.